Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Aweful Hyvee experience

So I'm just sitting here thinking about the new Hyvee ad coming out, I was thinking it was Wednesday. I figured Id post my last awful Hyvee experience.

So In the exclusive online Hyvee ad they had a few extra coupons. The deal was $3.59 for Glad trash bags. They also had a coupon if you buy 2 participating items you get 1 Clorox wipes for free. The participating items were Glad trash bags and Clorox cleaning supplies. So I also had a coupon for free Glad product when you buy Charcoal, up to $3 off. I sent my husband with all coupons in hand and told him what to buy. He came back frustrated. Hyvee gave him a hard time about their online coupons! They weren't going to let him use them. How crazy is that? They also wouldn't let him use the charcoal coupon and I had just used one there a few weeks prior.

I probably will never get my husband to go use coupons again now! You win some you lose some.

No comments: