Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Victoria Secret

Just wanted to share about Victoria Secret's awesome customer service. I jumped on the deal for the Cami, Push up bra, Undies, and Perfume for like $30 last week. I just received my purchase yesterday and one of the perfume bottles were busted at the top, so the lid didn't stay on. I emailed them just to make them aware of the issue. I really wasn't expecting anything because the perfume was free, right! This is the email I received back.
Hello Katrina,
Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us.
I completely understand your concern for the damaged gift with purchase you received.
I truly apologize about the disappointment.
The Coffret Set is no longer available, because it is sold out.
I am sending you a complimentary egift card in the amount of $10.00 to use on your next purchase for the inconvenience this may have caused. You should receive this egift card at your e-mail address within 2 business days. It can be used on your next purchase at www.VictoriasSecret.com. The e-mail will also include instructions on how to use your egift card on our web site.
How awesome is that! I love Victoria Secret. Theres still a few things going right now with them. Check everyday at 8 to try and get a reward card worth $10, $50, $100, $500. Just go here.  This is going until December 15, 2011. PERFUME is still good with a sleep purchase(The cami's are very limited and almost all sold out). However according to the email I received they are out of the perfume. VSFREE will give you free shipping until 12/14. PJPARTY gives you free slippers with pj purchase. Heres the PJ's. Slippers.

No comments: