Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Grocery Ad sweep 8/17/11

Wow, I haven't typed up a post in months!! It's been a great summer though.

Lots of great deals at Hyvee this week. Again, this is just what caught my eye at the stores this week. Feel free to add anything if I missed something great and I'm sure I did (:

Hyvee
2day sale (Thur/Fri) 10% off all frozen items you can fit in a sack
Hormel Always Tender Ribs $1.99/lb
Bananas $.39
Hyvee Cottage Cheese $.99
Pillsbury Cake mix $.69 (I haven't seen a good cake mix sale in forever!)
Suave Shampoo/Conditioner 4/$5 (lots of coupons with suave) 15oz size is $.97

Farmland Bacon $2.99
Hyvee Chicken breast $.88/lb
Green Grapes $.99/lb
Hyvee frozen veggies $.69

Fareway
Fareway coupon-Welch's grape jelly/jam 32 oz jar/22 oz bottle $.99
Dole Lettuce $.69/head
80%ground beef $1.99/lb

Schnucks
Capri sun $1.67/10ct pkg

I might add more later as I go through my coupons. I'm still trying to organize them. I got them all clipped and half of the expired ones pulled. Now I just need to get them in the right place so I can find them easier. I'll let you guys know. I saw a few good deals on snack bars and cereal but they aren't a great deal unless there is coupon match ups to go with them.

No comments: