Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Freebies/good deals I noticed this week


At CVS this week I noticed a great deal on Coke. It ends up being about $2/12 pack after your care bucks. Also free Crest mouth wash after Carebucks. A good way to make these go a long way is to roll them into another deal. So if you get the mouth wash, use those Carebucks to get the soda. Also Huggies/Pullups are $7.99 after Carebucks so if you have any coupons pair them with this deal. They are also onsale at Target and Walgreens this week. Remember to look here for the deals for next week! Looks like Coke is onsale for the same next week also however you may not get to do it 2 weeks in a row.





I didnt notice a whole lot at Walgreens this week. Maybe the Nivea for Men. Its $3.99 and you get $3 back. Colgate Pro clinical Toothpast is $3.49 get back $2.50. Huggies are $6.99 after reg rewards. Remember if you have coupons for these items you can pair them with these deals and get them cheaper! $6.49 for Quilted Northern isnt a bad deal for toilet paper. This is my favorite brand, it seems to last the longest in my house.



Not a lot at Target today. I will let you know if I see anything more going to the store. It seems like our store does most of its mark downs on Thursday so I will try to get over there then. Go here for my favorite Target site though. There are a lot of grocery match ups and possible free mustard!!

No comments: