Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Homeschool Wednesday


So Ive been thinking, I have been doing this blog but don't get to put any of my thoughts about what we do the the most. Homeschooling is pretty much our day every day, even weekends. I'm going to start writing a little bit of my thoughts on homeschooling on a new Wednesday post. I'm trying to figure out how I would like this blogging thing to go. So most Tuesdays we will do our video series, which we are still trying to figure all out,  I hope we can get them posted to the blog next time and not just Facebook. If you want to see the video series go here to the Facebook page.  Wednesday I will do a little homeschooling thought, and Friday I will do a review for something day and hopefully once a month on Friday I can do a giveaway/review! Sounds like I'm getting on the ball with this whole blogging thing huh!? Just be patient with me as I play around with designs and ideas. Thanks!
Katrina-

No comments: