Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Tape, Tape, Tape

I'm thinking about the little things to put in the kids Easter baskets. We treat Easter just the same as Christmas. Its equally important right! Christmas is the birth of Christ and Easter is the Resurrection of Christ. I already have all the big presents for the kids. I really wish I had gotten the electrical tape at Menards when they had it for free. My kids love tape. My youngest has been putting it all over his arms and face so he 'looks cool'. Now I need to find some tape deals. Why can't I think ahead? That's a key for couponing...you save the most when you think ahead!

Whats everyone else doing for Easter Baskets? Any good ideas?

No comments: