Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Starbucks rewards!

Have you signed up for Starbucks rewards program yet!? This really is an awesome program. I just had my birthday month last month and they send you a card for a free coffee drink, any kind of drink!! Even the expensive ones, no limitations! Also the more you buy the more points you earn and you earn more free drinks. They just had a promotion that is no longer available that you could buy a $10 Starbucks card for $5 from Friends and Family Circle. I just transferred my $10 to the rewards card. So every time I get a gift card I can just go online and transfer the funds to the same card! It really is pretty cool. So if you're like me and cant stand paying $5 for a cup of coffee you have to sign up for this to make it more worth your buck!! Go here to read more details about how you earn stars and what you get for free!!

No comments: