Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Healthy you 3/31/11

I'm doing great right now at dropping the pounds. I'm at a new goal I haven't seen since my last son was born. In September he will be 5! Its always so motivating to reach a new goal. In this book I'm reading, very slowly I might add, Made to Crave. She suggests to have a friend that you can journey with on the Healthy You path. This is a great suggestion. You can hold each other accountable for doing great. She can pray for you and you for her. Hopefully the temporary pleasure of one brownie won't be worth having to tell your accountability partner that you made the choice to mess up.

1 comment:

trajenta 5mg said...

Much obliged to you for giving such essential data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this issue.