Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hyvee

Hyvee has a promotion running this week 50% off Kellogg's. Now this isn't an awesome deal but if you re family is like ours we eat a lot of cereal and anytime we can get it around $1 or less we get it! In the frosted shredded wheat boxes I had gotten $1 off eggs when you buy 2 Kellogg's cereal and a few other $1 off cereal coupons. Now I thought if you bought 4 you got $2 off, but that was for General Mills cereal. This is what I did:
Hyvee eggs $1.49 -$1 from cereal box

12 boxes of cereal $47.75 -50% sale= $23.85
8 cereal coupons -$7.70 = $16.15
There also was a peelie on one of the cereal boxes for $1 off fruit when you buy 2 boxes of Kellogg's. So I then bought strawberries $1.68 -$1= $.68...or you could get free apples or something too.
(Thanks to Becki for the heads up)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you getting all your cereal coupons? I only have a few!

QC coupon deals said...

Most of them were from the Kellogs Mini Wheat box. I had a few from the paper too. If you see the box that says $5 worth of coupons in it...I had 2 boxes.