Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Target shopping

I haven't been Target coupon shopping since the freezer deal! I had some time tonight and needed some 'me' time so I just wondered thru the isles looking at all the items and my coupons. I spent 2 1/2 hours and only bought 21 items. I didn't get any really awesome deals but sometimes this is nice to do when you have time just to see whats out there and what may be going on sale in the future.

It took me a while to find the LPLP Linea Pelle accessories. Theres a new Target coupon for this item. The cheapest thing I saw was $9.99 but this doesn't expire for a few weeks so hold onto it and I'm sure these will clearance out! They are on the end rack of the purses. The isle closest to the shoes, if you're looking for the LPLP Linea Pelle accessories.

If you like the Wheat Thins ,they are $2 and theres a buy3get1 free coupon on Targets site. Also use coupons here, here, here, and here. To make them really cheap!

I also left a few coupons around the store that I wasn't going to use! (:

No comments: