Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook!

This site was created for the Quad city area but anyone is welcome!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Home school "wednesday"...

Well obviously the week totally got away from me becuase I meant to post this yesterday!

We have been posting sentiments about home schooling our kids and this week is our Home School Science Fair - I have been running the Science Fair for three years now and it is continually growing.  This year we have 32 projects entered!  Pre-k all the way up to High School.
I want to put out an invitiation for any one who home teaches who might be interested in entering a project next year (open to all homeschoolers) or to any one who is interested in home teaching and would like to see how some families teach science. 
The Science Fair is this Friday, April 1st at 6:00-8:00pm at First Baptist Church in Silvis (1101 10th ave)
We will be serving dessert as you view the projects - hope to see you there!


These are my boys with thier rocket project
~Stephanie

1 comment:

ketosteril usa said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.